My plan thus far…
- August 28, 2013, fly to London
- September/October/and part of November, hostel and couchsurf my way through: England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal
- November 2013, start my working holiday visa in Australia. Work and travel for a year. Spend some time doing jobs I will probably never have again such as work at an orchard, work on a farm/ranch, work at a bush bar. Visit friends in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Darwin, Alice Springs and Perth.
- Mid-October to mid-December 2014, head back to the states for two months of traveling for a wedding, high school reunion, and reuniting with friends and fam.
- December 2014, holidays with my army Colonel sister who is stationed in Hawaii
- January 2014, hopefully get a New Zealand work and holiday visa and spend a year working and traveling.
- January 2015, spend 8-12 months in Southeast Asia, hopefully working occasionally.
- After Asia, travel from southern South America to northern Central America. I’m expecting this to take me about 8 months.
- After that??? Who knows…not me…